13 June 2012

Black and Blue (and silver)...

My first post!  Actually feel quite nervous...!

So.  This mani is my first time using striping tape.  I haven't really seen it used in many manicures but thought I would give it a go...




I started off with two coats of OPI Nail Envy (which, by the way, is awesome) and then two coats of Barry M Cobalt Blue.  Then I placed a stripe of black and a stripe of silver just off the centre of my nails and finished it off with a coat of Nails Inc. Albert Bridge top coat. 




I was pleasantly surprised at how easy the striping tape was to use.  It's a little fiddly, and I had a bit of trouble snipping the ends neatly (apologies for the ring finger!) but I don't think this is too bad for my first go!

I also apologise for the pictures - still learning how to take decent pictures of my nails, so bear with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment