18 August 2012

Cult Nails - Let Me Fly


So about a week and a half ago I placed my first order with Cult Nails, and today it arrived in the post! Yay! I ordered a couple of polishes and Wicked Fast, a fast drying top coat. 

This is Let Me Fly, a beautiful turquoise polish with silver shimmer.




This is two coats of Let Me Fly and a coat of Wicked Fast. 



Application was super easy, the formula is perfect.  I love Wicked Fast too - true to it's name it dries really quickly and it's nice and thin too which I like.  I've had so many problems with gloopy, thick top coats so it was a joy to use this one!!

I'd also like to add how impressed I was with the service and speedy delivery - there were 9 working days from me placing my order to receiving my polishes, and that's delivery from the US to UK!  Highly recommend paying a visit to the Cult Nails site!



No comments:

Post a Comment