15 October 2012

At Last - Max Factor Fantasy Fire

 
So I know this polish is kind of old news, but it took me a LONG time to get my hands on it and I LOVE it, so no way am I not writing a post about it!!
 
 





Gah it's just so good.  There is primarily a reddish/bronze shimmer to this polish, but moving my hands under the light I can see green, yellow, gold, orange, even a hint of blue. 
 
 


 
 
I tried my best with these pictures, and (for me) they came out pretty well, but they still don't quite do this polish justice.
 


 
 
I love how Fantasy Fire looks layered over this dark blue shade, but there are so many other colours I think it would look gorgeous over.  This one will definitely be making another appearance!



4 comments:

  1. its weird how whenever i go to my local superdrug or boots, FF is ALWAYS in stock! flawless picture, you captured it perfectly!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I really worry about my pics so that's good to hear :)

      I think I've only ever seen FF twice!! Should have bought a back up bottle :( x

      Delete
    2. really? i always see it, and no problem! what shade of O.P.I is that?x

      Delete
    3. Yep, weird!

      It's called Road House Blues xx

      Delete