23 November 2012

Pretty & Polished - Hearts & Daggers

Happy Friday!
 
This is the another of my recent Pretty & Polished purchases, Hearts & Daggers. 
 
I love this glitter so much! Red hearts, black diamonds, black and white hex and bar glitters and iridescent micro glitter. To be honest, I was expecting application to be quite fiddly, but it wasn't at all. I had to fish out a couple of hearts but had no problems at all otherwise.
 
 
 

It took me a while to decide what colour to wear this over. I wanted something that would compliment it and not detract from it. I finally decided on Nails Inc Elizabeth Street. This is two coats of Elizabeth Street and two coats of Hearts & Daggers, with a coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat.

 
 
 
 
Have a great weekend :)



No comments:

Post a Comment