14 December 2012

 
Happy Friday!
 
I did these nails last weekend for a night out.  I originally wanted to use black and gold over a nude base, but ended up just using gold, and I'm so pleased with how it turned out!
 
 

(I'm afraid this is the best picture I could manage. Meh).
 
I started off with three coats of Ciaté My Fair Lady. On my pinkie I added a row of studs from the Born Pretty store. On my ring finger I added a coat of Nails Inc Fleet Street (HOW gorgeous?!). On my middle finger I added a stamp using Barry M Gold Foil and a stamping plate from the Born Pretty store (m57). I actually stamped the same image twice, back to back, which worked quite well except I didn't let my base dry enough and dented it :/ And finally on my pointer finger I used the cling film technique, again with Barry M Gold Foil.
 
I've never worn a skittle mani before and I really loved wearing this! 

2 comments:

  1. nails inc fleet street is incredible! i need that!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is BEAUTIFUL! One of my favourites :) xx

      Delete