14 June 2014

Cult Nails Stamping Plate

 
 
Hey guys :)
 
Today I'm sharing my first mani using the Cult Nails stamping plate.  I very nearly decided not to share this look, as I'm not exactly pleased with how it turned out - safe to say I need a LOT of stamping practice!!  But then I figured one of the main reasons I started this blog was to document my progress with nail art, and I can't do that without starting at the very beginning! 
 
I used Cult Nails Falling Hard as my base and stamped on the chevron design using Cult Nails Nevermore.  Topped with one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.
 
 
I do love black and pink together :)
 
So yeah....clearly need some practice with placement and filling in little gaps and just the whole stamping process in general lol!!  But I'm pleased that in a few months when I've honed my skills, I'll have a better picture of the progress I've made :)
 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment