4 July 2012

Cracking Up

Hi!

More Nails Inc. this evening!  I seem to be developing a theme!  So, crackle top coats, I love 'em.  I think you can create really cool looking nails with relative ease.  Especially now there's such a variety, the colour combinations are endless :)

This crackle top coat was another of the Nails Inc. lucky dip



I started off with two coats of Nails Inc. Fitzrovia, a gorgeous pale pink with hot pink shimmer.  Then I layered on a coat of Nails Inc. Hoxton crackle top coat, and finished off with a coat of Essie Good To Go.


I love this colour combo :)  This crackle polish was so easy to use, cracking formula as always from Nails Inc. (pardon the pun!).

So, pictures of the right hand! Would you believe they came out better than my left hand?! I think it was probably because I wasn't as careful and painted on a thicker coat than I did on my left hand which ended up looking better.  Mental note made for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment