9 July 2012

An Impromptu Snack...

Evening!

Today I have my first glitter sandwich!  When I sat down to do my nails I had intended to try some gradient nails, but when that went to hell I decided on this mani instead! 





I started out with two coats of Barry M Mint Green.  Then I added a generous coat of Technic Carnival, another (thin) coat of Mint Green and finished off with a coat of Essie Good To Go. 





Et voila!!  My first glitter sandwich.  I'm really pleased with how this turned out :)

I'm ending with a close up of Carnival so you can see the Glittery Goodness up close :D I LOVE this polish.   As you can see from the pic it's a clear base with almost every size and colour of glitter you can imagine.  And it's sooo easy to apply!!  This is such a fun polish to wear - the name sums it up perfectly.



Drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment